Contact Us

If you need additional information on a court process that you did not find in our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) tab you may email us by filling out the form below . 

We cannot give legal advice and we suggest you contact an attorney for help with your legal questions.  If you do not have an attorney you may contact the Lawyer Referral Service at 513.896.6671 or

Should you have a complaint about an Area Court employee our complaint procedure is as follows:

You must put your complaint in writing (no emails) and give as many details, dates & times regarding the incident as you possibly can.   Mail your complaint to the:  Court Administrator, Butler County Area Courts, 101 High Street, Hamilton, OH 45011.  You may be contacted during the course of the investigation to provide additional information or clarification on a statement.  Please provide adequate contact information about yourself.  You will receive a written report providing you with the results of the investigation.


Facebook link