|The Honorable Judge Kevin C. McDonough was appointed to the Area II Court bench on January 4, 2007. He was elected in November, 2008 to finish the unexpired term for the Area II Court. Judge McDonough was re-elected to the bench in 2012 and 2018. He sits in the historic courthouse in downtown Hamilton.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation, Washington D.C.
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice from the University of Cincinnati
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Xavier university
- Juris Doctor from the University of Cincinnati College of Law
- Member and on Board of Trustees of the Association of Municipal/County Judges of Ohio
- The Butler County Municipal and County Judges Association
- The Butler County Bar Association
- The Cincinnati Bar Association