Mission and Vision
The Butler County Area Courts, as part of the Ohio Judicial System,
We will be a court system, characterized by excellence, that strives to attain justice for the individual and society through the rule of law. We will:
· Provide equal access to a fair and effective system of justice for all without excess cost, inconvenience, or delay, with sensitivity to an increasingly diverse society.
· Preserve the constitutional right to trial by an impartial judge or jury and ensure compliance with the results achieved through effective enforcement of court orders.
· Provide quality service that continuously improves, that meets or exceeds public expectations, and that ensures that all are treated with courtesy, dignity, and respect.
· Maintain the independence of the Judiciary while strengthening relations with the public, the bar, and the other branches of government.
· Acknowledge and enhance the potential of every person in our organization to contribute to the administration of justice through participation, training, and technology.
· Earn the respect and confidence of an informed public.